Address: Los Angeles, CA 90095, United States
For nearly 100 years, UCLA has been a pioneer, persevering through impossibility, turning the futile into the attainable.
We doubt the critics, reject the status quo and see opportunity in dissatisfaction. Our campus, faculty and students are driven by optimism. It is not naive; it is essential. And it has fueled every accomplishment, allowing us to redefine what’s possible, time after time.
This can-do perspective has brought us 14 Nobel Prizes, 14 faculty MacArthur Fellows, 118 NCAA titles and more Olympic medals than most nations. Our faculty and alumni helped create the Internet and pioneered reverse osmosis. And more than 140 companies have been created based on technology developed at UCLA.
The top six most popular undergraduate majors are: biology, business economics, political science, psychology, psychobiology and economics.
Majors offered: 125+; minors offered: 90+.
UCLA offers nearly 150 graduate degree programs, including an extensive selection of management and health sciences options.
Link for detailed information: http://www.ucla.edu/academics/
- #20 in National Universities (US News)
- #4 in Best Colleges for Veterans (US News)
- #2 in Top Public Universities in America (Niche)
- Total students: 45,000+
- Undergraduates: 31,382
- International students: 16% (84 countries in the world)
- 1,000+ student organizations
- 13 intramural sports
- The Arthur Ashe Student Health and Wellness Center (The Arthur Center)
- Palm-tree terraces, cafes, vibrant vistas and recreation centers
Tuition & Fees:
- Tuition: $42,993
- Room & Meals: $16,625
- Books & Supplies: $1,464
- Transportation: $441
- Personal: $1,506
- Health Insurance: $2,516
- SAT/ACT: Required
- IELTS/TOEFL: Required
- Admit rate: 14%
Financial Aid & Scholarships: Yes
- 52% of students receive some sorts of financial aid
- UCLA Achievement Scholarship: Ranging from $500 – $1,000
- UCLA Regents Scholarship: Minimum award = $2,000
- UCLA Alumni Scholarship: $6,000 – $20,000