Address: 1201 Wesleyan Street Fort Worth, TX 76105, USA
Texas Wesleyan University develops students to their full potential as individuals and as members of the world community.
Founded in 1890 in what is now the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, Texas Wesleyan University has a tradition in the liberal arts and sciences wth a focus on career preparation. Our strengths are in business, science, teaching, and liberal arts.
At Texas Wesleyan University each student receives personal attention. All members of the academic community have freedom to pursue independent thought and to exercise intellectual curiosity. Texas Wesleyan University strives to develop informed, responsible, and articulate citizens.
- Located in Fort Worth, TX;
- Private not-for-profit;
- 158 of our 173 full-time faculty have the highest degrees in their respective fields, per 2013 statistics;
- The average class size is just 15 students;
- Regular tutoring and academic advising services, job search information through Career Services, Counseling and Disability Services, academic success classes, orientation and mentorship programs, and study abroad, among others;
- International scholarships are available to qualified international students, and can lower tuition rates by as much as 50% or more.
Rankings & Accreditation
- Ranks in the #1 tier (#49) of regional universities in the West by U.S. News & World Report, accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges.
- Additional active accreditations: Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs, Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education, Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs, National Association of Schools of Music, State Board for Educator Certification/Teacher Education Agency, University Senate of the United Methodist Church.
- Total: 2,614
- International: 750
- Undergraduate: TOEFL iBT 68 or IELTS 6.0
- Graduate: TOEFL iBT 80 or IELTS 6.5
- ESL: Yes (The Language Company)
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition & Fees: $23,144
- Living Expenses: $8,520
- Others (Books & Supplies): $1,200
- Total Cost (on I-20): $32,864
Scholarships & Financial Aid