Address: P.O Box 800, Warrensburg, MO 64093
The University of Central Missouri (UCM) is a public state university located in Warrensburg, Missouri, United States. Founded in 1871 in Warrensburg, Missouri with only a few dozen students, more than 140 years later, UCM has grown to serve more than 14,000 students. Our diverse student population represents nearly every state and 50 countries across the globe. Central Missouri offers 150 programs of study leading to a certificate, bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, education specialist degree, or cooperative doctorate. Through our International Center, students can study in almost every country in the world.
At UCM, you will gain valuable hands-on experience and real-world skills to help you excel in a fast-paced world. UCM also offers a number of minors to help customize your education.
For more information, please visit https://www.ucmo.edu/academics/
UCM graduates are in high demand: According to the most recent university survey, 92 percent of our graduates were employed within six months of receiving their degree. Nearly 92 percent of our students receive some kind of financial assistance. Programs include federal financial aid as well as merit-based scholarships and awards, which total more than $5 million each year.
- UCM’s 1,561-acre campus is located in Warrensburg, a town of about 19,000 residents located 50 miles southeast of Kansas City. We also offer classes at UCM – Lee’s Summit, and our extended campus offers degrees in additional locations
- Approximately 14,000 students from 42 states and 61 countries are enrolled in classes at UCM. Fifty-three percent are female, 47 percent male, 88 percent are Missouri residents.
- Central Missouri has 486 full-time faculty members, 70 percent of whom hold a Ph.D. or other terminal degree in their field. The student-to-faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
- Student life is varied and vibrant. With more than 200 student organizations, 58 intramural and nine club sports, 22 Greek organizations, and even a bowling alley.
- UCM’s 13 residence halls are no more than a six-minute walk from classroom buildings and recreational facilities. Every room offers a fiber-optic Internet link, cable TV hookup, and local telephone service; parking comes with the room. Also available are suites, special-interest housing programs, and apartments
- Online Application and $75 USD Non-refundable Application Fee
- Demonstration of English Proficiency
TOEFL exam score of 61 IBT or 550 PBT/ IELTS exam score of 5.5/ PTE academic score of 44
- Declaration of Financial Support
- Official Bank Statement/Certification
(approximately $24,000USD per academic year).
- The application, fee, and all supporting documents must be received before the relevant deadline listed below.
- Fall – April 1
- Spring – Oct 1
- Summer (Intensive English Program Only) – April 1
Tuition & Fees
- Central Missouri has one of the most affordable tuition rates in the state
- Total Fee For Undergraduate (1 semester/ include tuition, meal and board fee/15 hours credit per week) $22,969
- Total Fee For Graduate (1 semester/ include tuition, meal and board fee/15 hours credit per week) $26,785
All international applicants are automatically considered for financial aid awards. Individuals whose applications are complete on or before the deadlines listed above are given priority for scholarship consideration. The value of individual awards varies and is dependent upon academic merit and available funding levels.