Address: 1 William L Jones Dr, Cookeville, TN 38505, USA
Tennessee Tech University is one of the leaders for the State of Tennessee in the fields of Engineering, Business, Health Sciences, Arts & Sciences and Education.
- Undergraduate Degrees: https://www.tntech.edu/admissions/undergraduates/majors
- Graduate Degrees: https://www.tntech.edu/graduatestudies/degrees/
Tennessee Tech University is a special place, and an education in engineering, computer science or engineering technology here offers special opportunities. Our alumni have distinguished themselves in many fields, and we believe that our current students will achieve even more.
TTU has over 1400 international students of 11,000 students.
International undergraduate scholarships which covers 50% of the tuition cost.
All engineering programs are accredited with ABET, additionally, all business programs are accredited by AACSB.
TTU’s College of Business’s MBA (Masters of Business Administration), TTU’s MBA Program is designed to allow students to pursue an on-campus program, a 100% online program or a combination of both.
- The U.S. Chamber of Commerce have consistently ranked Cookeville among the most affordable cities in the nation, and the most affordable in Tennessee for a number of years.
- Compared to the rest of the country, Cookeville’s cost of living is 14.60% Lower than the U.S. average.
Rankings & Accreditation
- College Atlas-TTU was ranked #9 for Affordability, Academic Qualify and Accessibility among the Top 100 overall Out of State A-list rankings.
- TTU was also ranked #2 in the South for Affordability, Academic Qualify and Accessibility
- The Princeton Review-TTU is among the best in the Southeast: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- The College of Business is among the best 301 business schools: 2012
- TTU is a best value college: 2007, 2008, 2010
- U.S. News & World Report-TTU is one of the top public universities: 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014
- TTU is among the top regional universities in the South: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- TTU graduates leave with the least debt in the South: 2011, 2015
- SmartAsset-TTU is in the top three best value universities in Tennessee, and the top public university in the ranking: 2015
- AffordableCollegesOnline.org ranks TTU’s MBA program in their list of the Top 30 MBA programs
- Washington Monthly-TTU is among the universities that provide the best bang for your buck: 2013, 2014. In 2014, TTU was top in the state.
- GetEducated.com-The College of Business is among the best and most affordable AACSB-accredited online MBA programs: 2014. TTU was among the top 15 universities on the list and the top school in Tennessee.
- GetEducated.com also lists our program a “Best Buy” and ranks us #15 on their list of 2013 Best Online Programs.
- OnlineMastersPrograms.org-TTU’s online finance concentration in the MBA program is among the 46 best programs of its kind in the country.
- TTU was the only university in the state to make the 2015 list.
- Payscale.com-Based on total cost and alumni earnings, TTU provides students with the highest return on investment for any public university in the state and across Tennessee, TTU ranks third overall: 2014
- TTU graduates have the highest mid-career salary potential of any public university graduates in Tennessee: 2014
- Total: 11,339
- International: 1,397
- Vietnamese: 8
- Undergraduate: TOEFL iBT 61 or IELTS 5.5
- Graduate: TOEFL iBT 71 for some majors, MBA and Education 79 or IELTS 6.0
- ESL: Yes, supported by FLS International
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition & Fees: Undergraduate $10,583 (per semester) + $872 x 2 = $22,910
- Tuition & Fees: Masters Graduate $9,891 (per semester) + $598 x 2= $20,978
- Tuition & Fees: Phd Graduate $6,594 (per semester) + $598 x 2= $14,384
- Living Expenses: $10,000 annually
- Others (Health Insurance): $300 per semester
- Total Cost (on I-20): $33,000
Scholarships & Financial Aid